Tim NilsonExecutive Director
The Executive Director (hereafter referred to as “Director”) provides total organizational leadership directed toward growth, productivity, corporate self-sufficiency and quality service to society. The Director complies with specified work plans through the Department of Health and other contracted agencies. The Director plans, organizes, manages and directs all activities of Seven Mountains EMS Council (hereafter referred to as the “Council”, in establishing all policies and procedures governing the operation of the Corporation within the context of goals established by and in consort with the Board of Directors (hereafter referred to as the “Board”). The Director develops rational philosophies, business and strategic plans in consort with the board.
- Assigns staff, as needed, to accomplish work plan objectives
- Complaint Investigation
- Primary 'Information Officer' for the corporation
- Represents Seven Mountains EMS Council at various governmental, civic, and community meetings and amongst various stakeholder communities
Email Tim: email@example.com
The Office Manager provides clerical/office support for the organization and is responsible for “office” functions of Council operations including accounting and payroll operations. The Office Manager may also assume program responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Responsible for the overall 'office' operations of Seven Mountains EMS Council
- Responsible for the financial operations to include invoicing and purchase orders
- Responsible for printing & mailing of DOH EMS certification materials
- Assists regional agencies & providers with DOH registry issues
- Staff liaison to the Council Board of Directors & delegates.
- Coordinates registration for the annual Spring Conference
- Assists with other regional EMS system projects as available
Email Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy GrimesEMS Program Specialist - Licensure
The EMS Program Specialist will have primary responsibility for EMS system maintenance and expansion by providing direct support to the EMS agencies within the region. EMS Program Specialists will:
- Staff lead for EMS Agency licensure processes & procedures
- Reviews EMS agency applications and conducts licensure inspections
- Manages Council’s American Heart Association (AHA), Community Training Center (CTC) and develops program (compliant with AHA guidelines)
- Staff lead for the Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) team
- Assists the education specialist in approving continuing education programs registered throughout the Region
Email Cathy: email@example.com
Tyler ThomasEMS Program Specialist - Education
The EMS Program Specialist will have primary responsibility for the planning, coordination, and evaluation of regional Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and ancillary program offerings to insure an adequate supply of practitioners within the region.
- Staff lead for education/certification issues
- Primary stakeholder contact for EMS registry, education, and/or re-registration issues
- Responsible for review of applications for new EMS training institutes, con-ed sponsors, continuing education courses, and con-ed by endorsement requests
- Regional staff lead for tuition assistance & NREMT testing voucher questions and request processing
- Provides regional coordination and oversight of EMS program offerings to insure compliance with DOH policies/guidelines and regional objectives
- Conducts NREMT practical examinations & coordinates preparations for conducting the examinations.
- Cooperates and coordinates with other emergency service training organizations to assist in providing sufficient numbers and quality of ancillary training such as, but not limited to, Haz-Mat, Counter-terrorism including WMD, and EMS Management
- Provides regional leadership and BEMS coordination on training issues – to include DOH databases (EMS Registry, TRAIN PA), processing of certification materials, and the certification by endorsement (reciprocity) process
- Staff lead for Voluntary Rescue Service Recognition (VRSR) program throughout the Region
Email Tyler : firstname.lastname@example.org
EMS Program Specialist - Clinical Care
The EMS Program Specialist will have primary responsibility for EMS system Quality Assessment (QA)/Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) by providing direct support to the EMS agencies & providers within the region. EMS Program Specialist is also the coordinator for the PA Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival (CARES) program. EMS Program Specialists will:
- Coordinate CARES activities throughout the Commonwealth by actively engaging EMS & hospital agencies & personnel and acting as the conduit for information sharing between those agencies and the National CARES program.
- Staff lead to the Regional Medical Advisory (RMAC) and Quality Improvement (QI) Committees
- Working with the RMAC & QI committees, staff lead for development, implementation & analysis of regional quality improvement initiatives & projects.
- Working with the Regional Medical Director, responsible for the implementation of licensure add-ons at all levels - epi-pen, glucometers, prehospital administration of antibiotics, etc.
Email Gage : email@example.com