Sudden cardiac arrest is among the leading killers of Americans, striking an estimated 382,800 people in the United States each year*
A young athlete dies every 3 days in the United States from sudden cardiac arrest**
Click below to learn the 3 simple steps to saving a life! You really can make a difference!
Seven Mountains EMS Council is a recognized Community Training Center through the American Heart Association (AHA). Certified American Heart Association instructors – affiliated with Seven Mountains – conduct initial and refresher Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) training courses routinely throughout the Council’s geographic boundary. Occasionally class offerings are ‘closed’ to public participation but a majority are ‘open’ courses.
The following American Heart Association training courses are offered through our Community Training Center:
- Heartsaver CPR with AED – General Public Level Training Course
- Heartsaver First Aid – General Public Level Training Course
- Heartsaver CPR with AED & First Aid – General Public Level Training Course
- Basic Life Support Provider – Professional Rescue Level Training Course
- Instructor Training Programs – Both Heartsaver & Basic Life Support
- We also offer ‘skills’ testing opportunities for those individuals who successfully completed the AHA on-line training programs.
For information on course offerings, requesting a proposal for on-site training, or
scheduling a skills test – please contact the Council office and ask for Cathy Grimes.
Affiliated Instructors – Training Center paperwork, for your convenience.